Medi-Cal is a no-cost health coverage program. It provides health, dental and vision* coverage to qualified low-income California residents.
Who Can Apply for Medi-Cal and Join IEHP?
- People who live in our service area (Riverside and San Bernardino counties)
- Adults with or without children, children, seniors, and people with a disability
- People who meet income guidelines and other program requirements
- Undocumented adults ages 50+
How Much Will I Pay?
Adults pay no monthly premium for Medi-Cal coverage. Children with Medi-Cal coverage under the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) will have a low monthly premium.
What Care Will I Get with Medi-Cal Through IEHP?
Your plan coverage includes:
How do I apply for Medi-Cal:
Call the IEHP Enrollment Advisors at (866) 294-4347, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. TTY users should call (800) 720-4347.
You may also call Health Care Options at 1-800-430-4263 or visit www.healthcareoptions.dhcs.ca.gov. TTY users should call 1-800-430-7077.
Important Reading for IEHP Medi-Cal Members
- Medi-Cal Member Handbook (PDF): explains how to get care with IEHP and plan covered benefits.
- IEHP Member Handbook Guide to Medi-Cal Benefits (PDF): This guide helps you find important information about benefits and services in your IEHP Member Handbook.
- Medi-Cal Provider Directory Riverside County (PDF): lists our growing network and options to get needed care quickly – day and night.
- Medi-Cal Provider Directory San Bernardino County (PDF): lists our growing network and options to get needed care quickly – day and night.