Do you or someone you know need food, clothing or housing?
Call 2-1-1 for health and social services in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- Support and community groups
- Healthcare and counseling
- Housing, food and clothing
- Where to report abuse
Call 2-1-1 anytime, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are confidential. You can talk to someone in English, Spanish, or other languages.
Do you or a family member need a language interpreter to assist you at your next Doctor visit? IEHP offers language interpreter services to all IEHP Members - and it's free!
We will send an interpreter to your Doctor's office, so you'll have someone there who knows your language. We schedule interpreters for most any language, including American Sign Language.
To schedule a language interpreter, call IEHP Member Services at least 5 days before your Doctor visit. To cancel your request, call at least 2 days before your Doctor visit.
Use the following list of medical and government links as a guide to health information. All the links will open in a new window and you will leave the IEHP website.
Medscape: free medical news, journal articles, and more.
Yahoo! Health: medical dictionary, disease symptoms, and treatments.
KidsHealth: animations, games, and articles for parents, teens, and kids.
First 5 San Bernardino: statewide initiative to improve the early development of children.
First 5 Riverside: statewide initiative to improve the early development of children.
Text4Baby: get FREE messages each week on your cell phone to help you through your pregnancy and your baby's first year.
San Bernardino County Department of Public Health: get information on WIC, child car seat safety and more.
Riverside County Department of Public Health: get information on injury prevention, WIC, HIV, family health and more.
PubMed: life science journals from the United States National Library of Medicine.
Healthy Finder: 1600 health-related topics.
NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance): reports on the quality of care delivered by managed care plans.
NIH (National Institutes of Health): get health information, clinical trials, research, and more.
CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention): get information on healthy living, disease, Zika virus, emergencies, workplace safety, and environmental health.
Quality of Care Report Card: get quality ratings of health plans.
Were you involved in a personal injury or accident?
Operating hours: 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm, Monday through Friday. Closed on weekends and holidays.
Department of Health Care Services
Third Party Liability and Recovery Division
Casualty Insurance Section – MS 4720
P.O. Box 997425
Sacramento, CA 95899-7425
IEHP DualChoice Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) MembersIf you are a Medicare Member and would like to report a potential liability settlement, judgment, award or other payment you have received, or to request your Protected Health Information, please click here for Authorization of Release (PDF).
IEHP covers medicine and medical services, please check your IEHP Member Handbook for a list of covered benefits and services. If you find that you paid out of pocket for medicine or services that should have been covered by IEHP, you may request to get a refund. To request a refund follow the steps below.
Before you submit a request for refund:
- The request for refund must be submitted within 1 year from the date of service.
- All requests will go through a 30 day review process based on medical need and the reason for the request.
- IEHP does not promise refunds for medicines that are not covered by IEHP (see a list of covered medicines).
- For medicine not covered by IEHP, a Pharmacy Exception Request form must be submitted. If this process is not followed IEHP may deny all future requests for refunds.
How to submit a request for refund:
- Fill out and sign the IEHP Pharmacy Reimbursement Request Form (Medi-Cal PDF) (DualChoice PDF)
- Attach a copy of the cash register receipt and a copy of the pharmacy print out (given to you by the pharmacist).
- The pharmacy print out must have:
- Pharmacy name, address, phone number
- Medicine name, quantity, strength and form
- The National Drug Code (NCD)
- Date of service
- Total amount paid
- Doctor's full name
You will be notified by mail of IEHP’s decision.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later to view the PDF files. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.