Read our Member newsletters to stay informed. You will get health tips, updates on programs, and important reminders to help you live a better life.
In July 2019, we relaunched our texting program to our Members. With most of our Members using text messaging, we will send the following important information, but not limited to, through this common channel:
- Inform you on how to get care and services with IEHP
- Remind you about key preventive care visits to help you stay healthy
- Let you know about health education and wellness programs that you are eligible for
- And much more
Members will first receive two welcome messages, free of charge, from the short code 42435 to be informed about our texting program and can choose to stay or opt out of the program. Monthly recurring program messages will then be sent from the short code 90902. Message and data rates may apply. For help, text HELP to 90902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Members can unsubscribe from either short code by replying STOP at any time.
This texting program is available to Members who are the subscribers of Boost, AT&T, T-Mobile®, Dobson, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, C Spire Wireless, Metro PCS, Cricket Communications, and Virgin Mobile. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Members must be 13 years of age or older to use this service.
You also agree to IEHP Wireless Text Messaging Terms and Conditions.
10801 Sixth Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
1-800-718-IEHP (4347) for TTY Users
*This short code program is managed by mPulse. www.mpulsemobile.com
Do you or someone you know need food, clothing or housing?
Call 2-1-1 for health and social services in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- Support and community groups
- Healthcare and counseling
- Housing, food and clothing
- Where to report abuse
Call 2-1-1 anytime, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are confidential. You can talk to someone in English, Spanish, or other languages.
Do you or a family member need a language interpreter to assist you at your next Doctor visit? IEHP offers language interpreter services to all IEHP Members - and it's free!
We will send an interpreter to your Doctor's office, so you'll have someone there who knows your language. We schedule interpreters for most any language, including American Sign Language.
To schedule a language interpreter, call IEHP Member Services at least 5 days before your Doctor visit. To cancel your request, call at least 2 days before your Doctor visit.
Were you involved in a personal injury or accident?
Operating hours: 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm, Monday through Friday. Closed on weekends and holidays.
Department of Health Care Services
Third Party Liability and Recovery Division
Casualty Insurance Section – MS 4720
P.O. Box 997425
Sacramento, CA 95899-7425
IEHP DualChoice Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) MembersIf you are a Medicare Member and would like to report a potential liability settlement, judgment, award or other payment you have received, or to request your Protected Health Information, please click here for Authorization of Release (PDF).
IEHP covers medicine and medical services, please check your IEHP Member Handbook for a list of covered benefits and services. If you find that you paid out of pocket for medicine or services that should have been covered by IEHP, you may request to get a refund. To request a refund follow the steps below.
Before you submit a request for refund:
- The request for refund must be submitted within 1 year from the date of service.
- All requests will go through a 30 day review process based on medical need and the reason for the request.
- IEHP does not promise refunds for medicines that are not covered by IEHP (see a list of covered medicines).
- For medicine not covered by IEHP, a Pharmacy Exception Request form must be submitted. If this process is not followed IEHP may deny all future requests for refunds.
How to submit a request for refund:
- Fill out and sign the IEHP Pharmacy Reimbursement Request Form (Medi-Cal PDF) (DualChoice PDF)
- Attach a copy of the cash register receipt and a copy of the pharmacy print out (given to you by the pharmacist).
- The pharmacy print out must have:
- Pharmacy name, address, phone number
- Medicine name, quantity, strength and form
- The National Drug Code (NCD)
- Date of service
- Total amount paid
- Doctor's full name
You will be notified by mail of IEHP’s decision.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later to view the PDF files. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.