Use the following list of medical and government links as a guide to health information. All the links will open in a new window and you will leave the IEHP website.
- Medscape: free medical news, journal articles, and more.
- Yahoo! Health: medical dictionary, disease symptoms, and treatments.
- KidsHealth: animations, games, and articles for parents, teens, and kids.
- First 5 San Bernardino: statewide initiative to improve the early development of children.
- First 5 Riverside: statewide initiative to improve the early development of children.
- Text4Baby: get FREE messages each week on your cell phone to help you through your pregnancy and your baby's first year.
- San Bernardino County Department of Public Health: get information on WIC, child car seat safety and more.
- Riverside County Department of Public Health: get information on injury prevention, WIC, HIV, family health and more.
- PubMed: life science journals from the United States National Library of Medicine.
- Healthy Finder: 1600 health-related topics.
- NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance): reports on the quality of care delivered by managed care plans.
- NIH (National Institutes of Health): get health information, clinical trials, research, and more.
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention): get information on healthy living, disease, Zika virus, emergencies, workplace safety, and environmental health.
- Quality of Care Report Card: get quality ratings of health plans.
- California Department of Managed Health Care
- California Department of Health Care Services