Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is committed to conducting its health plan operations in compliance with ethical standards, contractual obligations under State and Federal programs, laws and regulations applicable to Medi-Cal and IEHP DualChoice. This commitment extends to our business associates and delegated entities that support IEHP’s mission to improve the delivery of quality, accessible and wellness based healthcare services for our community.
Our Compliance Program is designed to:
- Ensure we comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Reduce or eliminate Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA)
- Prevent, detect and correct non-compliance
- Reinforce our commitment to culture of compliance for which we strive
- Establish and implement our shared commitment to honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability