Do you or someone you know need food, clothing or housing?

Call 211 for health and social services in Riverside and San Bernardino counties. 

  • Support and community groups
  • Healthcare and counseling
  • Housing, food and clothing
  • Where to report abuse
  • Employment

Call 211 anytime, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are confidential. You can talk to someone in English, Spanish or other languages. For more information on 211, visit 211.org