Welcome to the Community Resource Center
What is a Community Resource Center?
We Have In-Person and Online Classes
Stay active with classes like Yoga, Zumba (all levels), Tai Chi, Line Dance, Yoga for Seniors & People with Disabilities, Meditation, Aerobic Box, Latin Dance, Strength and Conditioning, and Kid Aerobics.
Learn about nutrition, managing asthma symptoms, controlling diabetes, stress management, breathing and relaxation.
Riverside Community Resource Center
San Bernardino Community Resource Center
Victorville Community Resource Center
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Community Resource Center?
The IEHP Community Resource Centers provide healthcare information, health education, fitness classes, and local resources to IEHP Members and the community. Our friendly bilingual staff are here to help you sign up for free classes, provide information on health benefits, learn about the health care system, and other local resources. We are conveniently located in Riverside, San Bernardino, and Victorville.
- Free services to everyone
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Interactive activities
2. What types of classes do you offer ?
- Fitness Classes: Stay active with Yoga, Zumba (all levels), Tai Chi, Line Dance, Yoga for Seniors & People with Disabilities, Meditation, Aerobic Box, Latin Dance, Strength and Conditioning and Kid fitness.
- Wellness Classes: Learn about topics like nutrition, healthy cooking, gardening, managing asthma symptoms, controlling diabetes, stress management, and classes for teens and kids too.
- Virtual classes: Enjoy fitness, learn about your health, and have fun with the whole family all from the comfort of your home.
3. What types of services do you offer?
- Assistance with benefits, Medi-Cal application process, health coverage, behavioral health services, local food pantries, job aid, transportation services, and much more.
4. How can I find resources online?
IEHP Members and non-members can search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more at www.connectie.org.
5. How can I connect to virtual classes?
6. If I’m not an IEHP Member, can I still join the classes?
Yes! everyone is welcome. IEHP Members and non-members can participate in in-person or virtual classes. There are a few classes that are for IEHP Members only (see calendar for details).
7. Is there a fee to be part of the CRC or attend classes?
All classes are absolutely FREE!
8. Do I need to register for a class and what are the requirements?
There is no need to register. All classes are first come first serve, unless otherwise noted that pre-registration is required (see calendar for details).
9. How old do you have to be to participate in classes?
Classes vary by age group. We offer children’s programs throughout the month (ages 0-5 and 4-11 with parents). In general, the fitness and health classes are for ages 12 and older, unless noted. Anyone under 18 years old (without a waiver signed by a parent/guardian*) must have an adult with them at all times. See the calendar for more details.
*CRC Victorville location only
10. Do you have a daycare onsite?
No. If you have any questions regarding children’s programming, please feel free to call and ask us at 1-866-228-4347.
11. Do I have to bring my own fitness equipment (yoga mats, etc.)?
No. We offer classes that require little to no fitness equipment.
12. Is there a limit on how many classes I can take?
There is no limit.
13. Can I be seen by a doctor at the CRC?
No. However, our friendly and bilingual staff will assist you in finding a doctor if needed. Please call IEHP Member Services at 1-800-440-IEHP (4347), Monday–Friday, 7am–7pm, and Saturday–Sunday, 8am–5pm. TTY users should call 1-800-718-4347.
14. Do you offer classes for seniors and people with disabilities?
Yes. We offer classes including but not limited to, Meditation, Yoga for Seniors and people with Disabilities, and Low-Impact Zumba Gold.