1. Contact us promptly - call IEHP DualChoice at 1-877-273-IEHP (4347), 8 a.m.-8 p.m. 7 days a week, including holidays. TTY users should call 1-800-718-IEHP (4347). You can make the complaint at any time unless it is about a Part D drug. If the complaint is about a Part D drug, you must file it within 60 calendar days after you had the problem you want to complain about.
If you do not wish to call (or you called and were not satisfied), you can put your complaint in writing and send it to us. If you put your complaint in writing, we will respond to your complaint in writing.
- You can use our "Member Appeal and Grievance Form." All of our Doctor’s offices and service providers have the form or we can mail one to you. You can file a grievance online. You can give a completed form to our Plan provider or send it to us at the address listed below or fax the completed form to the fax number listed below. This form is for IEHP DualChoice as well as other IEHP programs.
P.O. Box 1800
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729-1800
Whether you call or write, you should contact IEHP DualChoice Member Services right away.
2. We will look into your complaint and give you our answer
- If possible, we will answer you right away. If you call us with a complaint, we may be able to give you an answer on the same phone call. If your health condition requires us to answer quickly, we will do that.
- Most complaints are answered in 30 calendar days. If we need more information and the delay is in your best interest or if you ask for more time, we can take up to 14 more days (44 days total) to answer your complaint.
- If we do not agree with some or all of your complaint or don’t take responsibility for the problem you are complaining about, we will let you know. Our response will include our reasons for this answer. We must respond whether we agree with the complaint or not.