To help limit the spread of sickness and ensure you continue to get the care you need, some* IEHP doctors (including Behavioral Health) offer telehealth visits. It’s easy to set up. Just call or message your doctor’s office to see if telehealth is offered and schedule your visit.
Avoid delays in your care - use telehealth
Why set up a telehealth visit?
- It saves you a trip to the doctor’s office.
- It's easy to access using a phone or computer.
- A video visit can be done from anywhere with internet access.
- It helps keep you safe and secure (and limits the spread of sickness).
What is needed?
- For a telephone visit, just a landline or mobile phone.
- For a video visit, you’ll need access to a computer, tablet or smartphone with camera, speaker and a microphone, and internet access.
* Not all IEHP doctors provide telehealth visits. Ask your doctor’s office if they offer these services. Your doctor will decide if it is the right choice for your health care needs.